You may be wondering, “What’s myCalPERS and what can it do for me?” myCalPERS is your gateway to conduct business electronically with us. It’s a personalized, centralized, and secure website that allows you to access your CalPERS account information quickly, easily, and reliably.Register for myCalPERS
Read on to find out what myCalPERS can do for you.
Make Your Life Easier
You can use myCalPERS to:
- Access real-time details about your CalPERS account.
- Get your Annual Member Statement, an accounting of your retirement-related work history as reported by your employer.
- Order and download helpful guides and publications.
- Print retiree benefit and tax statements.
- Send us a secure message with your personal account questions. Just log in and select the message icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Set up Direct Deposit if you’re retired.
- Update your contact information.
Help You Prepare for Retirement
You can also:
- Apply for service retirement online. Simply go to the Retirement tab, select Apply for Retirement, and follow the steps for submitting your application and required documents.
- Calculate your estimated retirement benefit or request a Retirement Allowance Estimate from us.
- Determine if you’re eligible to purchase service credit.
- Effortlessly enroll in our retirement education classes and events or make an appointment to speak with us via phone.
- See how many years you have left until your earliest retirement date.
Help Manage Your Health Benefits
And, you’ll have 24/7 access to:
- View current and past Health Plan Statements.
- Find what health plans are available in your area.
- Research monthly premiums of medical plans with the Search Health Plans tool.
- Verify which dependents are covered on your current health plan.
- View Open Enrollment information updates.
Retirees can also:
- Make health plan changes during Open Enrollment.
- Change health dependents year-round.
Are You In?Register for myCalPERS
Access your CalPERS info anytime, anywhere with myCalPERS.