In the past, if you wanted to receive an official service retirement estimate from CalPERS, you needed to complete a Retirement Allowance Estimate Request form and mail or fax it in. Now, myCalPERS allows you the ability to request a comprehensive estimate online, without having to mail or fax in a form!
When you log in to your myCalPERS account, you will be able to:
- View a pre-populated estimate of your Unmodified Allowance along with the number of years remaining for earliest retirement, if you are eligible to retire.
- Toggle between established dates to see how retiring later affects your retirement benefits.
- Quickly view all retirement options for yourself and your beneficiaries.
- Obtain a more comprehensive estimate of your potential CalPERS retirement benefits by requesting and receiving your estimate letters online.
- Receive real-time statuses of your estimate letter request online. If you submitted a paper service retirement estimate request outside of your myCalPERS account, you will also be able to view these official estimate requests.
Start Planning Your Retirement
Visit our website to find all the resources you need to plan for your service retirement. And if you still need to set up your myCalPERS account, visit Using myCalPERS to learn more, including how to recover your username and password.