- On the Pre-Log In page, select Active Members & Retirees.
- Select Register Now.
- Accept the terms and conditions under the Security Agreement.
- Identify yourself. Then, select Continue.
- Verify your identity by answering a set of questions.
- Create a Username and Password. Enter your email address. Then, select Continue.
- Choose a security image. Enter a Security Message. Then, select Continue.
- Choose your security questions and answers. Then, select Continue.
- When your registration is complete, select Return to Log In.
Visit Using myCalPERS to see the steps to register in detail, or learn how to recover your username and password.
Why It’s Important
Need help planning for retirement? Use myCalPERS to schedule a one-on-one appointment with a representative at your local CalPERS Regional Office.
Need to learn more about your benefits? Log in to register for our free online and instructor-led classes.
Need to view or print your benefit statement? Use myCalPERS to view and download statements online.
Need access to your CalPERS info anytime, anywhere? Get real-time details about your CalPERS account, plan for retirement, and conduct business safely, securely, and reliably using myCalPERS.
Find out more about Why It’s Important to Register Your myCalPERS Account.