News & Events

Retirees: Your 2021 Tax Forms Are Now Available

Access Your Statements Online

The 2021 W-2 and 1099-R tax forms are now available for retirees and beneficiaries in myCalPERS. Use your W-2 and 1099-R forms for reporting your retirement income from the previous year.

For retirees who live outside the United States, the 1042-S forms are also available in myCalPERS.

From your myCalPERS account, you can also access and print your statements from the last five years, if available.

Check Your Mailbox for Your Tax Form

Keep an eye out for hard copies of your W-2 and 1099-R forms if you didn’t opt out of paper tax forms. We have mailed your tax forms to the addresses we have on record. The 1042-S forms are also already mailed out.

For more information, check out our quick tip video on preparing for tax season. You can learn more about your 1099-R tax form and changing your tax withholding on our website.