myCalPERS is an easy, secure way for CalPERS retiree health members to access health information, search customized Open Enrollment information, and complete payment and verification transactions with CalPERS online.
To log in, set up an account, or recover your password, visit my.calpers.ca.gov.
Access Your Health Information, Compare Health Plans, and Make Changes
When enrolled in CalPERS health coverage, use your myCalPERS account for 24/7 access to:
- View current and historical Health Plan Statements.
- View Open Enrollment information resources and tools.
- Make health plan changes during Open Enrollment.
- Find Medicare plans available in your area.
- Research monthly plan premiums with the Search Health Plans tool.
- Add eligible dependents to your health benefits with a qualifying event easily and upload supporting documentation.
- Delete health dependents year-round.
- Add your Parent-Child Relationship dependent to your health coverage and easily upload the affidavit and supporting documentation.
- Confirm current health coverage information in your Health Plan Summary.
- Get answers to your personal account questions through our secure Message Center, without waiting on the phone.
State and California State University (CSU) retirees can:
- Complete Dependent Eligibility Verification (DEV). Ensure secure and timely processing of your DEV documents. Upload all required documents online by selecting the Health tab in myCalPERS.
- Request additional Medicare Part B reimbursement. Members enrolled in CalPERS Medicare health plans may request additional Medicare Part B reimbursement by uploading a copy of your or your dependent’s Social Security Administration notice showing the Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (IRMAA) determination and increased Part B premium.
With your myCalPERS account, it’s quick and convenient to do business with us. By logging in, you can:
- Compare and change health plans, and add or remove dependents during Open Enrollment.
- Modify payment methods including one-time and recurring electronic funds transfer payments.
- Order and download publications.
- Select mailing preferences for your statements and newsletters.
- Send and receive secure messages to our Customer Contact Center.
- Complete your Health Demographic Profile.
- Update federal or California state tax withholding amounts. View How to Change Your Tax Withholdings on myCalPERS (PDF) for the steps.
- View tax and benefit statements.
- View and update your contact information to be sure you’re receiving important information from us.
Pay With CalPERS’ Electronic Payment Gateway
We’ve made it easier than ever to submit payments by offering electronic payment options at pay.calpers.ca.gov.
Use CalPERS’ Electronic Payment Gateway to make:
- Retroactive health payments
- Complementary Annuitant Premium Program payments
- Retirement overpayments
- Service credit purchases
- Medicare overpayments
Paying online is safe and secure, and ensures your payments are processed quickly. Just visit pay.calpers.ca.gov, enter your CalPERS identification number (CID) and invoice identification number or last name, and enter the amount you want to pay. You can pay for free by electronic funds transfer (EFT) or e-check by entering your bank routing and account numbers. Credit and debit cards can also be used for a small fee.