There’s no better time to make sure you’re prepared for a healthy, happy, and wise 2020. That’s why we’ve made a list of the top five things to put on your CalPERS to-do list to help ring in the new year.
1. Find Out When Health Care Changes Take Effect
2. Get the 2020 Payment Schedule for Retirees
3. Plan to Attend a CalPERS Benefits Education Event
4. Prepare for Tax Time
5. Be in the Know on New Laws for 2020
Connect With Us on Social Media
Don’t miss a thing! Make a new year’s resolution to stay up to date on the latest CalPERS information:
- Like us on Facebook to be the first to hear about our news and events.
- Follow us on Twitter for information on investments and health care.
- Find us on LinkedIn to see our newest career opportunities.
- Like us on Instagram and learn more about life at CalPERS.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified when we post informative and inspiring videos.
- We also offer email subscriptions — read more about what CalPERS offers.