Visit our website at www.calpers.ca.gov to access the information you need. Whether you’re still working, retired, or an employer, our website has information for you.
1. Learn How to Get in Touch With Us
- Find out how to Contact us.
- Get directions to our Headquarters & Regional Offices.
- Make a Public Records Request.
- Use our online form for Questions, Comments & Complaints.
2. Get Information Tailored to Your Specific Needs
Choose a main navigation category that’s tailored to you, from:
3. View Quick Links to the Most-Requested Info
On each of our main navigation pages, you’ll find quick links for direct access to the top tasks and frequently requested areas of our website. Select one to attend training and events, report a life event such as a birth, adoption, marriage or a domestic partnership, or download a form or publication like the Service Retirement Election Application.
4. Find Out How to Search Our Website
We know there’s a lot of information. To find what you’re looking for, select the magnifying glass icon in the upper right-hand corner of our website to use the search function powered by Google.
5. Or, Let Our Site Map Be Your Guide
Still need help finding specific information on our website? View our Site Map.
6. Log In to Your myCalPERS Account
You can log in to your personal myCalPERS account from any page of our website. From your desktop, select the myCalPERS Log In button in the top right-hand corner of the page. From mobile, select the hamburger icon (the three bars in the top left-hand corner), then the myCalPERS Log In link.
myCalPERS is your gateway to conduct business with us electronically. Access real-time details about your account, in a confidential and secure environment. Not yet registered? Get detailed steps on how to register for myCalPERS on our Using myCalPERS page.
7. See the Latest News and Dates for Important Events
8. Subscribe to Newsletters and Alerts
9. Watch the Latest Videos
Prominently featured on many of our webpages, view our videos about current issues and CalPERS benefits.
10. Get the Facts on CalPERS